Thursday, April 2, 2015

Real Women Have Power- Seven Continents



So yesterday I finished my project of highlighting a woman from every continent for my blog, Real Women Have Power. It has been a neat journey, researching each continent, trying to find some little known woman who is powerful, yet still has some information about her on the internet. It was something that I enjoyed immensely, and I am looking forward to moving on with a new project. It has been a great reward to me to log in each day and see even just a few new views to the blog, and every time there is a view from another country and just makes me practically giddy. My eventual goal with the blog is for readers to nominate women in their own lives that I can feature on the blog, sharing the stories of everyday women who do amazing things. I hope that my readers will continue to enjoy the blog and share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment