Monday, March 23, 2015

Chocolate, Granola, and MORE!

Today has been a busy day! We went shopping today before lunch and got a bunch of different ingredients to make a few different things. With Adelaide's allergies added onto mine (similar ones, but she also has sugar cane!!) we are having to make more changes and make more things at home. After lunch I made homemade dairy free, sugar free chocolate. Then I whipped up a quick batch of sugar scrub for my mom and I. After another couple of trips out of the house, one which included a neighbor calling to let us know two German Shepherds were out and wondering if they were ours, another trip that included my seeing two said German Shepherds and an adventure there, I finally came back to do more cooking/making yummy things.

I whipped up another batch of dough of the chocolate chip cookie brittle I made a few weeks ago. I made it a bit different this time, we will see how it turns out. I also have a batch of granola in the oven right now. I will post recipes and pictures of things later!

No comments:

Post a Comment