Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day 2 (full day) in England Part 1

Stole another post from my photography blog. I have decided that that is allowed. Just in case you were wondering. A New Day Photography

Tuesday of our first week in England took us to the birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford-Upon-Avon. It was a rainy, rainy day, if I remember right I wished more than once that I had brought a second pair of socks with me that day. Luckily we all brought our own umbrellas, and they definitely got used that day!!










GIANT puddle that we were afraid we would get completely soaked by!


Stratford-Upon-Avon is a BEAUTIFUL place, I loved the town, the gorgeous gardens, etc. It is a great place in England to visit whether you are a Shakespeare fan or not! The rain made it another great day to play with the macro setting of my brand spanking new digital camera. *I need to play with macro pictures more again, I haven't done much of that with my current camera!*

No comments:

Post a Comment